As a company we aim to add value to our employees, the local community and our clients through our continuous commitment to our high ethical standards and compliance with all relevant legislation. We integrate our corporate responsibility into everything we do and consider the impacts our decisions may have in four key areas:
- Ethical Business– We aim to positively impact society through high ethical conduct and building strong shared values.
- Diversity– We understand the unique skills of our people allows us to deliver better business outcomes.
- Community Involvement– We understand the potential Hoffman Kelly has to strengthen the community.
- Environmental Impact– We strive to reduce our ecological footprint.
Giving back to the community is a genuine and important aspect here at Hoffman Kelly. This philosophy is aligned with our core values and commitment to making a positive difference. We take great pride in our involvement with many organisations and charitable causes including:
- Children’s Medical Research Institute –Jeans for Genes Day
- Sids & Kids- Red Nose Day
- The Sunday Mail Suncorp Bank Bridge to Brisbane– Supports over 200 Charities
- Cancer Council- Daffodil Day
- Queensland Police Legacy Scheme- Sponsors of the Child Safety Handbook
- Proud sponsors of the under 18’s South’s Junior Rugby League Team