At Hoffman Kelly we offer the most dynamic working environment in Brisbane. Our focus has always been to recruit and retain the very best, and to this end we provide a working environment and career opportunities that are ‘second to none’.
Our long term annual growth is approaching 20% and as a result we have built a young, dynamic team working with an excellent client base of SME clients.
We ensure that all professional staff maintain extensive ongoing professional development to ensure that we remain ahead of our peers in terms of cutting edge tax effective structuring opportunities for all clients.
Key benefits of being part of the Hoffman Kelly team include,
- The best working environment in Brisbane
- Above average remuneration (plus Bonus)
- Work/Life Balance (minimal overtime)
- Extensive Professional Development (much more than any of our peers)
- Outstanding Career potential
- An outstanding client base (almost all new clients are referred from existing clients)
Successful applicants will have the following key attributes
- Outstanding academic results (OP and/or Grade Point Average).
- A passion to help small – medium business owners
- A desire to continue to learn and absorb knowledge
- Excellent communications skills
- A willingness to work in a (dynamic) team environment and share ideas
Due to our growth, we are now regularly looking for new team members (generally at the graduate to 3 year experience level).
If you have outstanding academic results and a passion for small business, please send your full resume to
The Practice/HR Manager