Michael KerwinDirector T: 07 3394 2311 email@example.com
Michael Kerwin is a director of Hoffman Kelly Chartered Accountants having joined the firm in 2006 whilst completing his university studies. Michael has since gained extensive experience advising on structuring, taxation, asset protection, superannuation and estate planning matters.
Michael advises a broad range of SME business clients with particular expertise in:
• property development;
• building, construction and associated property industries;
• software development and IT;
• manufacturing; and
• new venture start-ups.
Michael enjoys the task of finding solutions to the challenges his clients face and prides himself on the close relationships he is able to maintain with clients which ensures an holistic approach is taken to achieve the best results for his clients.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Queensland
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member - National Tax and Accountants Association
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered Tax Agent