Tom AitkenheadDirector T: 07 3394 2311 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Aitkenhead is a director of Hoffman Kelly Chartered Accountants having joined the firm in 2003. He advises broadly on business structuring and has extensive experience in the property development and real estate industries as well as the legal profession. Tom is also an accredited self-managed superannuation fund specialist advisor, and a registered self-managed superannuation fund auditor.
Tom does extensive professional development to ensure he is providing his clients the best possible asset protection and taxation strategies. His aim is to build long-term relationships with his clients so that he may fully understand their businesses and provide high quality, trusted advice.
Tom attained numerous Dean’s awards from the University of Queensland for outstanding academic achievement during his undergraduate degrees and followed this with merit awards for placing in the top 5% nationally of all candidates who undertook the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia’s CA Program.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Class 1 Honours) - University of Queensland
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member - National Tax & Accountants Association
- SMSF Specialist Advisor ™ - SMSF Association
- Registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Diploma of Financial Planning