Australian Accounting Awards
The Australian Accounting Awards, carried out by Accountants Daily are the only industry awards designed to showcase excellence across the breadth of the accounting profession through a broad range of categories that recognise the industry’s leaders.
In 2018 we were lucky enough to be announced as finalists in the following categories:
- Office Administrator of the Year – Cassie Salecich
- Partner of the Year (Boutique Firm) – Michael Kerwin
- Property Specialist Accountant of the Year – Thomas Aitkenhead
- Rising Star of the Year – Amelia McMullan
- Young Accountant of the Year – Claire Roberts
- Professional Development Program of the Year – Hoffman Kelly Chartered Accountants
In 2017 we were lucky enough to be announced as finalists in the following categories:
Young Accountant of the Year (under 30) – Michael Kerwin
Professional Development Program of the Year
Financial Review – Top 100 Accounting Firms
We are thrilled to announce that Hoffman Kelly has been named #66 in the Australian Financial Review Top 100 Accounting Firms for 2017.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that is second to none and we take our growth as a sign that we are on the right track.
We would like to thank both our clients and staff for helping us to achieve this result.
Being a larger firm has significant benefits; such as increased knowledge across various complex areas, multiple points of contact to assist with your needs and services beyond compliance which are future and advisory focused.
We look forward to the future and intend to grow further and hope to provide an even better service than we have done to date.