It’s that time of year again. We’ve all had a chance to digest the new budget measures, now it’s time for us to catch up and discuss your taxation affairs in the lead up to 30 June. Please contact your Hoffman Kelly accountant to organise a time to:
- Review your current year activities;
- Discuss any planning opportunities present to take advantage of before 30 June;
- Discuss the budget and how these announcements may affect you and your circumstances;
- Put in place effective trust resolutions for discretionary trusts to ensure income distributions are implemented before 30 June as required by the ATO;
- Ensure all compliance matters for your SMSF have been adhered to during the year, including ensuring minimum pensions have been drawn.
As June is a very busy time of year for us looking after these matters for our clients please try and make contact with your accountant by mid-June to ensure we allow appropriate time for all matters to be fully reviewed and considered, also ensuring you have appropriate time to act on any recommendations that may be made.
Should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact our office on 07 3394 2311.
Regards, The Hoffman Kelly Team