Cloud Accounting products provide significant benefits to businesses in a variety of ways. Whether it is automatic bank feeds or enabling your trusted advisor (us!) live access to your business figures, cloud accounting saves time but more importantly assists you in growing your business.
Some of the benefits of cloud accounting are;
- The automatic importing of bank transactions and matching techniques saves a huge amount of data processing time
- Manual backups are a thing of the past
- Your Advisors can log in, which can enable regular business reviews, answer questions more easily and improve your BAS/Tax experience
- You can access your accounting software from anywhere with an internet connection meaning your accounting information isn’t trapped on one PC
- Out in the field invoicing and payment solutions
Two of the big players providing cloud accounting solutions are MYOB and Xero. Whilst both have their advantages and disadvantages, we strongly recommend you talk to us about which solution may be best for you.
Xero has provided us with three 6 month free subscriptions valued at $540. Please enquire with Emma-Jayne on 07 3394 2311 or email@example.com if you would like more information.