Due to our growth, we are consistently looking for experienced, emerging and new talent to join our team. If you have recently graduated through to an experienced manager we have opportunities to suit you.
Key attributes that we look for in our staff:
- A passion to help small-medium business owners
- A desire to continue to learn and absorb knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to work in a dynamic team environment and share ideas
If this sounds like you please send your full resume to
Cassie Salecich – Practice/ HR Manager
Lifestyle & Benefits
Our focus has always been to recruit and retain the very best, and to this end we provide a working environment and career opportunities that are ‘second to none’.
We offer all employees:
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Individualised education and training
- Ongoing CA & CPA study support
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Excellent and achievable individual bonus system
- Strong team environment
- Directors and Managers are easily accessible with an open door policy
- Challenging and interesting work with an outstanding client base
- Work/Life Balance with minimal overtime
Click edit button to change this text.
Hoffman Kelly’s greatest asset and strength is its people. To encourage and recognise everyone’s hard work we have a multi-tier reward system.
Bi-weekly: PT Sessions at the local park
Weekly: Morning Tea in the boardroom for the whole office
Monthly Productivity Reward – top three people who have achieved highest productivity
Quarterly: Team Lunch – if the combined team reaches their average productivity the team is rewarded with an extended lunch.
Annual: Team Building Day & Individual Bonus System